Eligibility to attend Raptor Assault:
Anyone who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Ford Raptor will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend a Raptor Assault program.
Vehicle ownership is verified by VIN number. Only one owner/eligible participant per vehicle/VIN number is eligible to attend.
List of eligible participants who can attend in place of the buyer:
Members of the immediate family of the buyer. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the buyer:
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners
- Immediate family members of same-sex domestic partners
Your Evening Reception Guest will join you in attending the dinner and reception at Ford Performance Racing School Welcome Center the evening before your Raptor Assault driving day.
Evening Reception Guest Features & Policies:
- Guest joins you in attending the evening reception dinner the night before Raptor Assault. Age restrictions - 14 years old minimum
- Guest may not attend any of the next day's activities during Raptor Assault
- * Limit two Guests per Raptor participant
- Guest does not drive, and may not attend or participate in the Raptor Assault driving day
- We cannot make exceptions to this policy due to liability and logistical reasons
- No refunds are allowed for Evening Reception Guests (due to catering costs).
Cost per Person: $40
limit 2 guests per main Raptor Assault attendee
Comfort Inn & Suites
8580 North Highway 36
Tooele, UT 84074, USA
Special Rate: 114.00/per night — Use Code: LRAPTO
Click here to book online at these special rates.
You may also contact the hotel front desk at 801-250-3600 to book at this rate
Communications and Privacy
There is an option to purchase a property damage waiver option to limit financial responsibility for damage done to the Ford F-150 Raptor trucks used in the Raptor Assault program.
Without the limited liability, the student assumes full financial responsibility up to full replacement value of the vehicle for any and all damage they do to the vehicle.
This option can be purchased during registration on this website or prior to attending or at check-in upon arrival at Ford Performance Racing School.
Raptor Assault Event Waiver/Liability:
VEHICLE DAMAGE WAIVER:
In consideration for the Ford Performance Racing School (Collectively known as FPRS) to agree to allow Participant to drive in its vehicle and on its track(s), Participant agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend FPRS against any and all claims, demands, actions (including attorney's fees and costs) liability, losses, damages, injuries (including, without limitation death and dismemberment) and accidents of whatever kind resulting in any way from participating in events at FPRS. Participant further understands and agrees that he/she assumes full financial responsibility up to full replacement value of the Ford Performance Racing School vehicle assigned to Participant (as described below) for any and all damage Participant does to the vehicle. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Participant may elect (where designated herein) a property damage waiver option and pay an additional fee to limit his/her financial responsibility to Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) for damage done to the vehicle.
1. PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ASSUME FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY UP TO THE LIMIT AGREED FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE. PARTICIPANT ALSO AGREES TO FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S) WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF PARTICIPANT OR OTHERWISE. ONLY PARTICIPANT NAMED ABOVE IS AUTHORIZED TO DRIVE THE ASSIGNED VEHICLE.
2. IF THE VEHICLE SUFFERS MECHANICAL FAILURE, FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL WILL PROVIDE, TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES, A BACKUP VEHICLE.
3. AT ANY TIME, AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THE DRIVER FROM THE VEHICLE FOR ANY REASON. THE FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO PROVIDE AN ADDITIONAL VEHICLE AS BACK-UP, RESULTING FROM ASSIGNED VEHICLE BEING DAMAGED. ANY ADDITIONAL VEHICLE ASSIGNED WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY FEE, IF OPTION IS SELECTED, OTHERWISE, PARTICIPANT WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEWLY ASSIGNED VEHICLE. REFUNDS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE FORD PERFORMANCE RACING SCHOOL.
Purchase Limited liability with School selection.
Daily Schedule for Raptor Assault
- 8:30am start time (sharp)
- Classroom session (approximately 30 minutes)
- Drive mode handling course
- Rock crawl hill ascent/hill descent and side hill exercises
- Raptor caravan to Trailhead
- Trail ride through a variety of terrains to lunch
- On trail hill climb/hill descent section
- Baja off-road course
- Raptor jump section
- Graduation (4:00pm – 4:15pm)
Cancellation requests received more than 31 days prior to your event will receive a 90% refund on Raptor Assault upgrades.
Reschedule requests received more than 31 days prior to your event will receive a one-time credit toward attendance at a future Raptor Assault as long as the date falls within 12 months of the Ford F-150 Raptor delivery date. A $150 rescheduling fee will be charged. If a guest experience has been purchased, an additional rescheduling fee of 10% will be charged.
No refund or credit toward a future program will be offered if a cancellation or request to reschedule occurs less than 31 days prior to your event. Failure to appear will result in forfeiture of all event fees and the ability to attend future Raptor Assault programs.
Cancellation and reschedule requests must be made by calling Raptor Assault Sales Coordinator Dominique Goodsell: 435-775-2205, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm MT.
Ford Performance Racing School
1618 H Ave
Tooele, UT. 84074
The Ford Performance Racing School is about 30 minutes west of the Salt Lake City International Airport. The Salt Lake airport is the nation's main Delta hub so flights are readily available.